1) $17 acupuncture Saturday October 31 from 9-2...In honor of a very spook-tacular holiday! Reserve your spot here.
2) Working late and now you have back, neck or wrist pain? We're open late: every Monday and Wednesday 12-8pm we stay open late so you can come in after a long day of work and get some much deserved relief!
3) Free acupuncture is coming up along with the Shirt Factory's Open House for the Holidays! November 28 and 29 will be special days with free acupuncture 10-5! More info on this will be coming!
4) If you are coming in for a treatment the last week of October, please bring non-perishable (canned goods) to donate towards the Open Door Emergency Food Pantry
5) The Yarn Angel (on the first floor 101B) is donating knitted or crocheted hats and mittens to Big Cross Elementary School in Glens Falls. One of the Kindergarten teacher's approached one of our knitters with this request. It seems there are quite a few children who do not have hats or mittens to wear this Winter. We are using yarn that has some wool in it for warmth but is still washable.
Basic hat and mitten patterns work great. If you would like to help, you can drop off your donation at the shop, 101B - if they are closed drop it off with me when you come for your treatment and I will make sure they get it. Thank you.
6) Want to find out more about how acupuncture can help? We are always blogging on facebook!
7) I love to be around people passionate about what they do. So here's a crew of people making their own AMAZING sheep milk cheese. The guy went to study in Tuscany, because he felt it made the best type of sheep milk cheese, and he met his
wife. Now they live some of the time in Granville and some of the time in Italy. They also have a sheep farm where they offer beautiful lunches and dinners at www.dancingewe.com I highly recommend it as a date! The sheep milk cheese is raw and you get a tour of the farm with the price.
6)I have added private acupuncture ($60) to the services you can receive at Acupuncture Nirvana. This means that you book an entire hour for yourself, and are the only person at the clinic. This is great if you need time to talk to me in depth about your treatments, or ask a lot of questions, or are just want the space to yourself. I am working on eventually taking insurance for the private acupuncture but this will take me about 5-6 months to get into place and will only be available for private acupuncture(this won't be offered for community because the community is already as much as a typical insurance copay). Stay tuned!
3) Phone coverage: In order not to keep missing phone calls, I am forwarding my phone to a new reception service during my business hours. This is starting November 1 (we are trying it out starting 10/26 to make sure everything works). You call the same number (518-409-6993) and you will get the very awesome Joy. She is happy to schedule for you and answer questions during business hours. During non-business hours you will get my voicemail service - leave a message and I will call you back in 24-48 hours.