Hi everyone! Below are the changes that are coming up:
1) I have added private acupuncture ($60) to the services you can receive at Acupuncture Nirvana. This means that you book an entire hour for yourself, and are the only person at the clinic. This is great if you need time to talk to me in depth about your treatments, or ask a lot of questions, or are just want the space to yourself. I am working on eventually taking insurance for the private acupuncture but this will take me about 5-6 months to get into place and will only be available for private acupuncture(this won't be offered for community because the community is already as much as a typical insurance copay). Stay tuned!
2) I have created a new services page with links to the different options. This will make it easier for you to access the information and understand the difference between each choice.
3) Phone coverage: In order not to keep missing phone calls, I am forwarding my phone to a new reception service during my business hours. This is starting November 1. You call the same number (518-409-6993) and you will get the very awesome Joy. She is happy to schedule for you and answer questions during business hours.
During non-business hours you will get my voicemail service - leave a message and I will call you back in 24-48 hours.
4)We are open this Monday Columbus Day! It's a holiday for most people so it's the perfect day to book an appointment for acupuncture!
5) I have revised the page called How Many Treatments. Please check it out. I got it workshopped at my writing group and now the stories of Sir Confu and Heat Miser/Mr. Hot Stuff are hysterically funny while also being educational.
6) We have been busy lately, and a few times, I've had to make people wait. This is not something I want to keep occuring, so starting November 1 we will have a receptionist every Wednesday and Saturday. This means you have someone to check you out when you pay, as well as someone to answer questions and give you an initial intake. I'm really happy to have the help and hope this makes for a better experience for you.
7) Thank you for being a patient of Acupuncture Nirvana. I had this dream of building an acupuncture clinic that helps people heal. I want to make a difference in this community, and I am so thankful when I read your reviews about feeling better and how much it's helped! It's really awesome to see my dreams coming true, and you've made this happen. Thank you!
8)Just a reminder that
we are appointment only Monday - Friday but
Saturdays we take walkins AND appointments! We are open every Saturday 9-5.