Thanks for visiting! Welcome to Acupuncture Nirvana.
When you visit, you'll relax on the heated massage tables with shoji screen room dividers surrounding each table. Healing music is playing, and you relax and let the acupuncture take your pain and stress away.
Acupuncture treatments are done for:
- pain, muscle spasm, and injury
(neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, ankle pain, knee pain, etc.)
- tendonitis, carpal tunnel, plantar fascitis
- stress and anxiety
- migraines and headaches
- digestion problems like IBS and Chrones
- autoimmune issues like rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- PMS and cramping
- pregnancy issues (like carpal tunnel during pregnancy, back pain, induction of birth)
- infertility, breech babies
- and so much more!
What does it feel like?
You will feel tingly at first, and then blissfully relaxed. Acupuncture has been proven to stimulate the release of endorphins; your body’s natural happy chemicals.
You won’t have as many aches and pains. Your breathing, circulation and digestion will improve; your mind will become calmer and more focused; your wounds will heal more quickly; you will have more energy during the day and sleep easier at night.
There are no chemicals involved aside from those produced by your own body. Also, acupuncture stimulates your body to flush out toxins, which is important to staying healthy. There are no side effects to acupuncture, only side benefits. While you may come in looking to solve a specific problem, you will eventually notice that you are feeling better in other ways as well.
- Tuesday: 1-6
- Thursday 1-6
- Friday 11:30-5
- Saturday 9-1
Please note that we take our last patient
30 minutes before closing.
Please do not come in if you have the flu,
a cold, a respiratory infection, or the stomach
bug. Even practicing good hand hygiene,
these things are easily passed on to
everyone around you. Thank you for
your consideration! Come in when you feel
9am - 1pm
1pm - 7pm
your spot, make an appointment online using
the button below.
New: Book an
1) Click the
2) Make an appointment
4) If you are new, go to forms
and print and fill out the initial
intake form (this saves you 15
5) We look forward to seeing
you! Wear loose clothing, and
eat a few hours before coming.
Please do not come after
drinking any alcohol (it will
prevent the treatment from
being effective). Thank you!!!
Check out our reviews:
everyone! In the acupuncture world, there are two major business models
for an acupuncture clinic: community acupuncture and private practice acupuncture.
This is acupuncture done in one communal room. Patients rest in
a chair, with acupuncture
done only on the front side of the body, hands, arms, legs, feet, and
head. In Glens Falls thiscosts $20-30 sliding scale (rate is income
based). In Saratoga Springs this costs $45 and in NYC it costs $20-50
sliding scale. This is typically what you would pay for acupuncture only.
This is acupuncture focusing on one patient (so practitioners
1-2 patients per hour). Treatments last one hour, and cost
$65-$125. Acupuncture is performed on both the front and back side of the
body. Private acupuncture often involves herbal consultations, with
herbs paid for as an additional cost.
I have developed Acupuncture Nirvana as a hybrid of both styles. Treatments
are full body, and there is privacy with screens surrounding each patients massage table.
I use cupping,
heat, TENS, and acupuncture. Prices are as follows:
- $20 per side (front OR back)
- $40 for 2 sides (front AND back)
- $20 for herbal consultations (lasts 15-20 minutes and does not include price of herbs, but I will send you an email with suggestions based on your signs and symptoms, as well as links to brands I recommend and how/where to purchase them.
- Cupping and heat will be included in treatments, but if you only want cupping and heat, it is $20.
- $10 per side for veterans and
students and anyone who rents a space at the Shirt Factory.
- Once discounts or specials are used, you return to the regular prices.
Thank you so much for your patronage!! I truly appreciate
you allowing me to be a part of your life!